19th April 2021, 03:10 AM
Unregistered

How can I get a PhD(Performing Arts) admission in Allahabad State University?

Hello friends, can you please help me to know about the procedure for securing admission at the Allahabad State University for a PhD in Performing Arts course. Please tell me how can I get admission for this PhD program in this university?

24th April 2021, 12:37 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get a PhD(Performing Arts) admission in Allahabad State University?

Procedure to get a PhD(Performing Arts) admission in Allahabad State University.

Applicant can get admission through UGC NET or equivalent exam.

Applicant can also get admission through entrance exam conducted by university followed by interview.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
https://prsuprayagraj.in/
24th April 2021, 07:41 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a PhD(Performing Arts) admission in Allahabad State University?

The admission procedure to study a PhD in Performing Arts at the Allahabad State University is a candidate must have passed a Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done on the basis of ASU entrance examination scores followed by an interview.

Interested candidates can apply online through the university website www.prsuprayagraj.in by clicking on the 'Admission' tab. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee online through Net banking/debit/credit card and submit the form.
24th April 2021, 08:35 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to get admission in PhD in Performing Arts in Allahabad State University:

The detailed procedure to get admission in PhD in Performing Arts in Allahabad State University is given below,

Name of the College - Allahabad State University

Name of the Course - PhD in Performing Arts

>> All the applications are accepted through online mode only. Please visit the official website of the university.

>> Then click on "Admissions" tab and then click on "Apply Online" button.

>> Now you are required to fill up the online application form.

>> After that you are required to upload the scanned copy of all the documents as well as photograph.

>> So you need to fill up the form in corresponding fields with proper details and then submit the final application form.
26th April 2021, 03:55 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

The procedure for securing admission at the Allahabad State University for a PhD in Performing Arts course:-

✓ You can visit the official website of Allahabad State University (http://182.18.150.93/aldonline/Admission1920.aspx).
✓ Click on the link to the Application Form.
Furnish the details in the application form in the correct order.
✓ Fill up in the given online application form with your personal and educational details.
✓ Submit the application form and attain the admission slip for future reference.
✓ After submission of your form, you can pay entrance fee by online using different methods like Debit Card/Credit Card/Net baking, etc.
✓ You can take print of application form after completion of the online Fee payment process.

For further details about admission procedure you can visit into the official website of this university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?