19th April 2021, 03:10 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a stipend to study PhD(Performing Arts) at the Allahabad State University?

Hi everyone, please help me to know about the fact that if I secure admission for PhD in Performing Arts course at the Allahabad State University then I can get a stipend or not? I am planning to secure admission in this university for this PhD program. So, I need to know if this university offered a stipend for this PhD program or not?

24th April 2021, 12:35 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get a stipend to study PhD(Performing Arts) at the Allahabad State University?

Yes, You can get a stipend to study PhD(Performing Arts) at the Allahabad State University.

Selected applicant will be eligible to get stipend of Rs. 25000 per month throughout the course duration.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
https://prsuprayagraj.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?