19th April 2021, 03:10 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get PhD(Performing Arts) admission in Allahabad State University

Hello friends, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Allahabad State University for studying PhD course in Performing Arts. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission?

24th April 2021, 12:39 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Performing Arts) admission in Allahabad State University

Eligibility to get PhD(Performing Arts) admission in Allahabad State University is as follows.

Applicant must have completed master degree in relevant subjects with minimum aggregate of 50% from recognized university.

Applicant can get admission through UGC NET or equivalent exam.

Applicant's final selection will be done through personal interview.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
https://prsuprayagraj.in/
24th April 2021, 07:22 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Performing Arts) admission in Allahabad State University

The eligibility to study for a PhD in Performing Arts at the Allahabad State University is a candidate must have passed a Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. There is no specific age limit to apply for this course. Admission selection will be done on the basis of ASU entrance examination scores followed by an interview.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.prsuprayagraj.in
24th April 2021, 08:27 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to get admission in PhD in Performing Arts in Allahabad State University:

The basic eligibility criteria required to get admission in PhD in Performing Arts in Allahabad State University is given below,

Name of the College - Allahabad State University

Name of the Course - PhD in Performing Arts

>> You must have completed Master's Degree in this discipline with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent grade from a recognized institute or university to be eligible.

>> Candidates who have done M.Phil degree in the concerned discipline are also eligible to apply for PhD Admission.

Click here for more details
25th April 2021, 08:56 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to get PhD(Performing Arts) admission in Allahabad State University:-

✓ Educational Qualification:- Applicant's must have passed Masters Degree from any Recognized University or Institution in the proposed field/ subject with minimum 55% marks or an equivalent grade.

For more details about eligibility criteria applicants can visit into the official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?