27th November 2019, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

How can I get PhD(Physics) admission in Indus University?

Hello friends, can anyone of you kindly let me know how can I get admission for PhD(Physics) program in Indus University? I want to do this PhD program so I need to know about procedure for securing admission in this university.

5th December 2019, 11:46 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get PhD(Physics) admission in Indus University?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Physics at Indus University is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection is done on the basis of performance in Indus University Research Aptitude Test (IURAT) followed by an interview.

Interested candidate can download the application form from the university website www.indusuni.ac.in by clicking on admission tab and then on the application form option. Fill the application form with all the required details and attach all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee and submit the form at the university office. I am also giving you the contact details of the university.

Indus University
Rancharda, Via: Thaltej,
Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 382115
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?