27th November 2019, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Is UGC-NET required to secure PhD(Physics) admission in Indus University?

Sir, for admission in Indus University to pursue PhD(Physics) program I have to appear in UGC-NET? Is it required to give UGC-NET so that I can secure admission for this PhD program in this university?

5th December 2019, 11:24 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is UGC-NET required to secure PhD(Physics) admission in Indus University?

It is not necessary to appear in UGC-NET to study PhD in Physics at Indus University. Admission selection is done on the basis of performance in Indus University Research Aptitude Test (IURAT) followed by an interview.

The candidate who has qualified CSIR NET/UGC NET or GATE will be exempted from the written test but will have to appear for the interview. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.indusuni.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?