28th October 2022, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

How can I know my result if My roll number is lost?

My roll number is lost accidentally.How can I know my reult of UGC CSIR NET held on 23 December 2012 .Application form number is 600001

9th June 2023, 01:15 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I know my result if My roll number is lost?

There are a few steps you can take to try and retrieve your result:

1. Contact your school or educational institution: Reach out to your school's administrative office or the examination department and explain your situation.
They may have a process in place to help students who have lost their roll numbers. Provide them with any relevant information you remember, such as your name, date of birth, and any other details that can help identify you.

2. Check online portals: Many educational institutions have online portals where they publish examination results. Visit the official website of your school or educational board and look for a section dedicated to examination results.

3. Contact your classmates or friends: Reach out to your classmates or friends who took the same exam. They may have access to a class or group chat where the roll numbers were shared. They could provide you with your roll number or guide you on how to retrieve it.

4. Seek assistance from the examination board: If your school is unable to help, you can try contacting the examination board or governing body responsible for conducting the exams. They might have procedures in place for situations like yours and can guide you on how to proceed.

The specific process may vary depending on your educational institution and the examination board involved.
It's crucial to communicate with the relevant authorities as soon as possible to ensure you have the necessary information to access your results.
30th June 2023, 11:32 PM
A Erenbeni Ovung
Banned

Default Re: How can I know my result if My roll number is lost?

If you have lost your roll number, you can try a few options to retrieve it:

1. Contact your educational institution: Reach out to the relevant department at your school, college, or university. They will likely have a record of your roll number and can provide you with the necessary information.

2. Check your previous documents: Look through your previous exam cards, admission forms, or any other relevant documents. Your roll number might be mentioned on them.

3. Consult your classmates or friends: If you have classmates or friends who are also appearing for the same examination, they might have access to a class list or other resources that can help you locate your roll number.

4. Check online portals: Some educational institutions have online portals where students can access their academic information. Try logging into such portals using your personal credentials and look for your roll number there.

5. Contact the examination board: If none of the above options work, you can get in touch with the examination board responsible for conducting the exams. They might be able to assist you in locating your roll number or providing alternative solutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?