22nd February 2015, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

How to do Ph.D in US after completing M.Tech course?

I am doing M.Tech (energy) right now. I want to do my Ph.D in US. How will i prepare for it? Can i get any financial assistance? Please inform me as early as possible on this I am just looking forward to do Ph.D and then set my career right in future.

22nd February 2015, 10:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do Ph.D in US after completing M.Tech course?

You can apply for GRE if you want to get admission in Ph.D from USA. Mostly, for admission in Ph.D program from US you need to get a decent GRE score after completion of your Master degree. If you have good GRE score then you can get admission in top University for your Ph.D program.

If you have good academic record and have a excellent GRE score then you can apply for scholarship. If you are considered fit for it then you will definitely get financial assistance during your studies. Hence, be prepared for GRE because a good score will help you in getting admission in a top college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?