22nd February 2015, 12:59 PM
Posts: n/a

How to do Ph.D in US after completing M.Tech course?

I am doing M.Tech (energy) right now. I want to do my Ph.D in US. How will i prepare for it? Can i get any financial assistance? Please inform me as early as possible on this I am just looking forward to do Ph.D and then set my career right in future.

22nd February 2015, 10:26 PM
Senior Member+++++
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 20,580
Default Re: How to do Ph.D in US after completing M.Tech course?

You can apply for GRE if you want to get admission in Ph.D from USA. Mostly, for admission in Ph.D program from US you need to get a decent GRE score after completion of your Master degree. If you have good GRE score then you can get admission in top University for your Ph.D program.

If you have good academic record and have a excellent GRE score then you can apply for scholarship. If you are considered fit for it then you will definitely get financial assistance during your studies. Hence, be prepared for GRE because a good score will help you in getting admission in a top college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Are technical courses, PhD by research and Phd degree of CMJ University recognized by AICTE? PhD from CMJ University is equivalent to that of PhD from IITs etc.? 1 2nd July 2022 12:55 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: