17th October 2014, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

How to do PhD after completing PG M.Sc in Zoology?

I completed PG in MSc Zoology, I am interested further studies, like to do Phd. Completed PG in Kochin University in Kerela, Your advice will be helpful

19th October 2014, 12:20 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do PhD after completing PG M.Sc in Zoology?

If you have got 55% marks in your M.Sc Zoology then you can apply for Ph.D admission in various universities.

If you have got CSIR NET score, then you will be preferred over other candidates for Ph.D admission. If you don't have NET score, then you have to appear for the Ph.D entrance examination conducted by the University and on the basis of merit in that exam, you will get admission.

If you want to get admission in a top Ph.D university, then you must clear CSIR NET, otherwise you will get admission in a low ranked college. Research should be done from a good university and if you are not able to get admission in a good college, then you might not gain much out of that Ph.D .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?