4th July 2014, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

List of universities along with selection criteria for Integrated Ph.D in Biology/Zoology programme? When the application form will be available?

Hello
I am a Bsc(Zoology) final year student. I want to do integrated Msc-Phd, please tell me that how many Univerities are conducting this integrated phd realated to my Biology or Zoology field and when their application forms becomes available and what is the selection criteria.

Related Questions:
  1. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  2. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  3. Universities which offer scholarships for Ph.D degree? Eligibility criteria and selection pattern?
  4. Institutes offering MSc or Integrated Ph.D programme in Physics?
  5. List of courses offered for Ph.D after completing graduation in Chemistry? List of top universities offering such program? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Chemistry branch
  6. In which entrance exam to appear for Integrated PhD in IISER? Eligibility criteria and top most coaching for the entrance exam?
  7. Colleges offering Integrated Ph.D programme for an EEE candidate who have scored 334 marks in GATE? -- [New]
  8. Details, colleges and selection procedure for Integrated Ph.D programme after B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  9. List of universities and their contract details for Ph.D in Astrology?
  10. List of universities offering Ph.D in Astrology?
  11. Which are the top Indian universities offering integrated Ph.D programme in Physics
  12. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Availability of application forms for BARC and IISER integrated PhD in Physics?
  14. Names of colleges where I can do MSc in Astrophysics after completing BSc Physics?
  15. List of universities and their contact details for Ph.D in Astrology?
  16. In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in IISER for Integrated Ph.D Chemical Sciences programme being a non-Maths student? Eligibility criteria of the entrance exam?
  17. When the application forms of DU, IP, DTU and IIT will be published for Ph.D in Computer Science programme? Syllabus of Ph.D in Computer Science programme?
  18. List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D programme without any entrance exam?
6th November 2014, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities along with selection criteria for Integrated Ph.D in Biology/Zoology programme? When the application form will be available?

I am an international candidate wishing to gain an admission for a PhD in zoology in university of Texas
20th December 2015, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities along with selection criteria for Integrated Ph.D in Biology/Zoology programme? When the application form will be available?

Admission for integrated MSc in biology after 12th. Kindly know me the collages.
18th July 2017, 05:26 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Integrated M.Sc (Masters of Science) in Biological science is a 4-5 year course.

The eligibility required is the candidate should their 10+2 in PCB stream with minimum 50% from any recognized board.

List of colleges:
- Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences (BITS), Pilani.
- Banasthali vidyapith, Jaipur.
- University of Rajasthan, Jaipur.
- Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi.
- Jamia hamdard university, Delhi.
- VIT university, vellore.
- Chirst university, Bangalore.
- Loyola college, chennai.
- Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi.
- St. Xavier's college, Mumbai.
- The maharaja sayajirao university of baroda, Vadodara.
- National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirapalli.
30th July 2017, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

I am very.graduate having done B.V.scand AH.degree in ,,1978from RAU Bihar and retired as Dy. Director AH jandk govt.Now I want to study Msc Zoologyand PhD by distance mode.kindly let me know the universities offering such cours3s
28th July 2019, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility of Integrated M.SC -Ph.D?In kerala any uty conducted this streame?
12th March 2020, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

I am studying plus to I want to know about integrated MSc colleges full information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?