23rd February 2023, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

How to do PhD in Malayalam?

Hello, i am malayalam teacher in a school. I had 84%in pg. I would love to do a phd in malayalam. I dont know how to proceed. it would be of great help if i could get any help.
thank you.

24th February 2023, 10:34 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do PhD in Malayalam?

Those who want to take admission , must have completed postgraduation in malayalam with atleast 55% marks from a recognised board.

Must have passed national level entrance exam or university level entrance exam.
National level entrance exam like NET/UGC CSIR NET/ GATE/SLET or university entrance exam consisting of written test or interview.

Interested candidates can fill the form online through the official website of college.
25th February 2023, 11:42 AM
Antonio 2023

Default Re: How to do PhD in Malayalam?

You must have a Master's degree in Malayalam or a related field from a recognized university or institution.

You must have secured a minimum of 55% marks (or equivalent grade) in your Master's degree. For SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) and Differently-Abled candidates, the minimum marks required are 50%.

You need to appear for and qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the university or institution you are applying to. The exam will test your knowledge of the subject, research aptitude, and other relevant skills.

Additionally, some universities may require you to have a certain level of proficiency in the Malayalam language. It is recommended that you refer to the official website of the university or institution you are interested in for the most up-to-date and accurate information on the eligibility criteria and admission process for a PhD in Malayalam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?