24th December 2014, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

How to do PhD in Pharmacology at VET College?

hi, i want to know that how i can get admission for my phd in vet.college,Hebbal,Bangalore.I gratuated from the vet.college Hebbal,Bangalore and post graduated from vet.college,Jabalpur. so please mail me detailed information of the valid entrance test.

3rd January 2015, 11:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do PhD in Pharmacology at VET College?

If you have got Master's Degree in any subjects like Pharmacology, Anatomy and Neurobiology, Biology, Biochemistry, Physiology and Biophysics, Chemistry, Biomedical Engineering, and Molecular Medicine with at least 55% marks from a recognized University then you are surely eligible for Ph.D admission.

Most of the top colleges in India give Ph.D admission on the basis of CSIR NET or DBT JRF or ICMR JRF score. Hence, if you have qualified any of these exams then you can apply for direct admission in a Ph.D program.

If you don't have any of these score then you have to appear for the University Ph.D entrance exam. Just apply for the University Ph.D entrance exam and get a good score in it. If you perform well in the exam then you can surely get admission in your choice of college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?