27th May 2021, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

How to get into Research filed after Electronics & Telecommunication engineering?

I am first year B.E. in Electronics & telecommunication student. After my Degree i want to go in Research field But how to go there.. i am very interested in research and technology what can i do in electronics research ,can i doing some inventions in Electronics field & then i had to become a scientist?

28th May 2021, 11:58 PM
Pikachuuuu

Cool Re: How to get into Research filed after Electronics & Telecommunication engineering?

Procedure to get into Research filed after Electronics & Telecommunication engineering is,

You must have completed BTech or equivalent degree with minimum aggregate of 6 CGPA or equivalent to be eligible to secure Research position through GATE examination.

You can go either through GATE examination or through UGC NET JRF examination.

You must have completed minimum qualification of master degree or equivalent with minimum aggregate of 55% to secure JRF.

Your age should be less than 28 years to secure JRF.
30th May 2021, 12:07 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: How to get into Research filed after Electronics & Telecommunication engineering?

After engineering you can either go for MS(abroad) or M. Tech (India) in your interested field. For MS you will have to give GRE and followed by applying into colleges you want to pursue your research. And after post- graduation you can go for P.hD for further research as well. You can easily earn above 10 lakhs per annum after doing post- graduation in this field.
30th May 2021, 05:43 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get into Research filed after Electronics & Telecommunication engineering?

To get into research field you must have master degree and after that you have to apply for NET exam in which after qualifying you get into the government research field.
After completing electronics and telecommunication engineer there is lots of job opportunities in public as well as in private sector.
30th May 2021, 06:02 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

At first you need to qualify for GATE exam with good percentage. So that you can take admission in the colleges like IIT. You have to pursue the degree of PhD, then only you will be able to make your career in research field. Prepare sincerely for your GATE so that you can make career in it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?