23rd July 2015, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Which one should I prefer among Electronics Engineering and Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering to study in B.Tech?

Sir,
Is Electronics Engineering still a better option than Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering for studying in B.Tech? Kindly let me know which one I should prefer?

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?
  2. Possiblity to study B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) for Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Diploma student?
  3. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  4. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  6. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  7. What can I do after diploma electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  8. Is there any scope in doing MBA in Aviation Management after Bachelor in electronics & telecommunication Engineering?
  9. Government engineering colleges in Maharashtra for Electronics & Telecommunication?
  10. List of colleges affiliated to AIEEE in Uttar Pradesh and Punjab?
  11. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  12. Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  13. An Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer can be a Flying Officer?
  14. Can I get admission to study B.Tech in Mechanical/Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering if secured 5267 rank in VITEEE?
  15. Post graduation in Astronomy possible after Electronics & Telecommunication engineering?
  16. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  17. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  18. How can I apply to study Astrophysics in Post Graduation after completing B.Tech in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
25th July 2015, 12:35 PM
pjgp

Default Re: Which one should I prefer among Electronics Engineering and Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering to study in B.Tech?

Both electrical and electronics engineering and electromics and communication engineering have their own importance.
if you study EEE then you get good idea about electrical systems and basics about electronics.
if you study ECE you get both software and electronics and communication jobs.
so,i suggest you take the group in which you are interested as both of them have more job opportunities.
By qualifying in the gate examination you can recruit to PSU companies.
through RRB exams you get recruit to railway jobs.
through IBPS exam you can recruit to bank jobs.
through SSC exams you can become a junior engineer.

lot of opportunities are their for engineering candidates.
26th July 2015, 11:09 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one should I prefer among Electronics Engineering and Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering to study in B.Tech?

Both Electronics and Electronics and Telecommunication engineering are very good fields and have ample scope. Their demand is expected to rise in the near future. To be frank, India is still in its infant stage in the field of electronics since it does not have a proper chip manufacturing plant. On the other hand, telecommunication field is progressing by leaps and bounds. Hence there is more scope in Telecommunication field in India than in Electronics field. However, you should take decision as per your interests, comforts with the requisites of the courses and your future goals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?