12th August 2018, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of PhD(Agriculture Engineering) in RMD College of Agriculture and Research Station?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of PhD program in Agriculture Engineering which is available in RMD College of Agriculture and Research Station? Please let me know about the course structure also. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

7th July 2022, 01:31 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Agriculture Engineering) in RMD College of Agriculture and Research Station?

Admission Procedure:-

Candidates who have done post graduate degree from a recognized university, duration of this course is 3 years.

Course Structure:-

Computer Application, Research Methodology, Review of Literature and Research Methodology.
9th July 2022, 06:53 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Agriculture Engineering) in RMD College of Agriculture and Research Station?

Those candidates who have completed their masters degree from a recognized university.

Course Structure:-

Computer Application

Review of Literature

Research Methodology

Quantitative Methods
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?