18th October 2019, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Bioinformatics) seats are available at the Central University of South Bihar?

Can anyone of you let me know how many seats are available at the Central University of South Bihar for PhD program in Bioinformatics specialization? If anyone of you know about the seats availability then please let me know.

23rd October 2019, 11:13 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Bioinformatics) seats are available at the Central University of South Bihar?

The seat availability to study PhD Bioinformatics at Central University of South Bihar is 29 seats intake. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in Biological sciences/Agricultural Science/Medical Science/Chemical Science with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade B in UGC 7 point scale from a recognized university and there would be relaxation of 5% of marks for SC/ST category.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.cusb.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?