14th August 2019, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Chemistry) seats are available in Netaji Subhas University of Technology?

Hello friends, I am looking forward to apply for PhD program in Netaji Subhas University of Technology for Chemistry stream. I just want to know about the seats that how many seats are there for this PhD program in this institute? Kindly tell me immediately.

17th August 2019, 11:45 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Chemistry) seats are available in Netaji Subhas University of Technology?

The total number of seats available for PhD(Chemistry) in Netaji Subhas University of Technology is 4.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for PhD(Chemistry) in Netaji Subhas University of Technology is master’s degree and M.Phil in relevant subject along with a valid score card from National Eligibility Test or equivalent.

You can refer to the official website http://www.nsit.ac.in for more details.
20th August 2019, 01:16 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Chemistry) seats are available in Netaji Subhas University of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am looking forward to apply for PhD program in Netaji Subhas University of Technology for Chemistry stream. I just want to know about the seats that how many seats are there for this PhD program in this institute? Kindly tell me immediately.
Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized University with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

There are 8 seats are available for PhD course in Urdu in Kavayitri Bahinbai Chaudhari North Maharashtra University.
20th August 2019, 10:06 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There are 6 seats are available for PhD course in Netaji Subhas University of Technology in Chemical Science.

Gen-3
SC-1
ST-1
OBC-1
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?