21st July 2018, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

How many BE(Manufacturing Engineering) seats are available in Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, Delhi?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have just completed my Board of 12th standard with Science stream. I am interested to study BE(Manufacturing Engineering) from Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, Delhi. I would like to know about the seats that how many seats are available for this course in this college. Please tell me asap.

24th July 2018, 11:39 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BE(Manufacturing Engineering) seats are available in Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, Delhi?

=> Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, is an engineering college located in Dwarka, New Delhi, India.

=> As per my knowledge, 51 seats are available in Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, Delhi for BE(Manufacturing Engineering) course.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: Azad Hind Fauz Marg, Sector 3, Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi 110078
25th July 2018, 02:53 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BE(Manufacturing Engineering) seats are available in Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, Delhi?

There are total number of seats per stream available is approximately 50 seats per stream in Bachelor of Engineering in Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, Delhi.
25th July 2018, 04:28 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

I want to tell you that *BE(Manufacturing Engineering)*course is not available in Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, Delhi. It is a BE (Manufacturing Process and Automation Engineering).

Total number of seats for BE (Manufacturing Process and Automation Engineering) in Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, Delhi is 73.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?