29th September 2018, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Commerce) seats are available in Central University of Karnataka?

Hi friends, I am interested to do PhD in Commerce from Central University of Karnataka. I would like to know about the seats availability in this institute for this PhD program. Kindly tell me how many seats are available for this PhD program. Waiting for your response!

30th September 2018, 02:22 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: How many PhD(Commerce) seats are available in Central University of Karnataka?

There are only 10 seats per course available in Central University of Karnataka for the course of PhD (Commerce).
Duration of Course - 3 years
30th September 2018, 06:51 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Commerce) seats are available in Central University of Karnataka?

PhD (Commerce) seats available in Central University of Karnataka are as follows:-
Number of seats per course - 10 seats

Eligibility - Aspirants must have passed Master's degree/ M.Phil Degree in relevant stream with at least 55% aggregate from a UGC recognized University.
2nd October 2018, 02:22 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

There are total number of 05 PhD(Commerce) seats available in Central University of Karnataka. Duration of program is 6 semesters. Candidates who have completed M.Phil degree with course work or Master's degree in Commerce or its equivalent in the related subject with minimum 55% of marks (50% for ST/SC/OBC/PWD and Kashmiri Migrate Students) from any recognized university are eligible to pursue PhD(Commerce) in Central University of Karnataka. Also candidate must have qualified Central University Common Entrance Test (CUCET) with minimum 50% marks (45% for ST/SC/OBC/PWD and Kashmiri Migrate Students) to be eligible.
Central University of Karnataka website link is given below.
https://www.cuk.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?