27th August 2019, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) seats are available in Madanapalle Institute of Technology and Science?

Dear friends, can you please help me to know about the seats available in Madanapalle Institute of Technology and Science for a PhD in Electrical and Electronics Engineering course? I would like to know how many seats are available for this particular PhD in this institute. Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

30th August 2019, 04:55 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) seats are available in Madanapalle Institute of Technology and Science?

The total number of seats available for TPh.D(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) in Madanapalle Institute of Technology and Science is 4.

The entrance examinations available to study Ph.D(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) in Madanapalle Institute of Technology and Science is mentioned below:-
:-GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering)
:-DAT (Doctorate Aptitude Test)
:-NET (National Eligibility Test)

The minimum cutoff marks required to secure admission to Ph.D(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) in Madanapalle Institute of Technology and Science is 50% aggregate in any of the above competitive examinations.

You can visit the website http://www.mits.ac.in for more information.

You can visit the website http://www.mits.ac.in for more information.

30th August 2019, 11:42 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) seats are available in Madanapalle Institute of Technology and Science?

Madanapalle Institute of Technology and Science

The total number of PhD(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) seats that are available in Madanapalle Institute of Technology and Science is 18.

For further information, you can contact at the address of Madanapalle Institute of Technology and Science.

Contact Address

Kadiri Road, Angallu (V), Madanapalle
Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh 517325, India

26th February 2020, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Dear friends, can you please help me to know about the seats available in Madanapalle Institute of Technology and Science for a PhD in Electronics and communication Engineering course? I would like to know how many seats are available for this particular PhD in this institute. Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?