31st January 2021, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Food and Dairy Technology) seats are available in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences?

Hello friends, can any of you kindly let me know how many seats are there for the PhD(Food and Dairy Technology) program in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences? I want to do this PhD program so I need to know about the seats availability in this university.

31st January 2021, 05:49 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Food and Dairy Technology) seats are available in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences?

Total 20 seats are available for PhD(Food and Dairy Technology) course in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences.

Candidate will be selected through entrance exam conducted by university followed by interview.

Final selection will be done through personal interview.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?