21st September 2018, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Health Sciences) seats are available in University of Hyderabad?

Dear friends, I am planning to do PhD in Health Sciences from University of Hyderabad. So, I just want to know that how many seats are available for this particular PhD program in this university? Can you please let me know about the seats availability asap?

24th September 2018, 04:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Health Sciences) seats are available in University of Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am planning to do PhD in Health Sciences from University of Hyderabad. So, I just want to know that how many seats are available for this particular PhD program in this university? Can you please let me know about the seats availability asap?

There are 9 seats of PhD in Health Sciences available at the University of Hyderabad. University of Hyderabad offers PhD Health Sciences: Public Health (2 seats), Optometry & Vision Sciences (3 seats), Nursing (2 seats) and Biomedical Sciences (2 seats). Interested candidates can apply for the admission to study PhD Health Sciences at University of Hyderabad. Candidates can find the details in the University website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?