13th December 2018, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Pharmaceutical Sciences) seats are available in Baddi University of Emerging Sciences and Technologies?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to study PhD(Pharmaceutical Sciences) in Baddi University of Emerging Sciences and Technologies. So, I would like to know that how many seats are available for this PhD(Pharmaceutical Sciences) course in this college? Please let me know immediately.

14th July 2019, 10:09 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Pharmaceutical Sciences) seats are available in Baddi University of Emerging Sciences and Technologies?

Baddi University of Emerging Sciences and Technologies

The total number of Ph.D. (Pharmaceutical Sciences) seats that are available in Baddi University of Emerging Sciences and Technologies is 05.

For further information, you can contact at the address of Baddi University of Emerging Sciences and Technologies.

Contact Address

Address: Makhnumajra, District Solan, Baddi, Himachal Pradesh 173205
Phone: 01795 247 353
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?