5th May 2019, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Human Resource) seats are available in Amity University-Mumbai?

Hello friends, I am interested to do PhD(Human Resource) from Amity University-Mumbai. I would like to know about the seats availability for this course in this university. Kindly let me know that how many seats are available for this PhD in this university. Thank you!

14th May 2019, 11:47 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Human Resource) seats are available in Amity University-Mumbai?

The total number of seats available in Amity University-Mumbai for Ph.D in Human Resource is 5.

Ph.D. in Human Resource Management (HRM) is a 3-year full-time Doctoral level program.

The minimum eligibility required is post graduation with minimum 60% marks from a recognized college.

You can check the website https://www.amity.edu/mumbai/ for more details.
15th May 2019, 01:43 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Human Resource) seats are available in Amity University-Mumbai?

Amity University-Mumbai

The total number of Ph.D. (Human Resource) seats are available in Amity University-Mumbai is 08.

For further information, you can contact at the address of Amity University-Mumbai.

Contact Address

Amity University, Mumbai - Pune Expressway, Bhatan, Post – Somathne, Panvel,
Mumbai, Maharashtra 410206
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?