5th May 2019, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study PhD(Human Resource) in Amity University-Mumbai?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD(Human Resource) from Amity University-Mumbai. But I need to get a scholarship for studying this course. So. please help me to know about the scholarships available for this course. Waiting for your response!

14th May 2019, 11:48 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study PhD(Human Resource) in Amity University-Mumbai?

Yes, Scholarships are available to study PhD(Human Resource) in Amity University-Mumbai.

100% Scholarship is offered to the candidates who have more than 93% in CBSE / ISC / State Boards of Class XII and 80% in Graduation.

50% Scholarship is offered to the candidates who have 88% aggregate and above in CBSE / ISC / State Boards of Class XII and 75% in Graduation .

The details can be obtained from the website https://amity.edu/admissions-scholarship.aspx.
15th May 2019, 11:19 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study PhD(Human Resource) in Amity University-Mumbai?

To study PhD in Human Resource at Amity University, Mumbai has a scholarship facility and this is for Undergraduates and Postgraduates Programmes.

I am also giving you the website link of the university for your reference, it is www.amity.edu. Just click on the Admission button and then from left side select Amity Scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?