11th May 2019, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Law) seats are available in Indian Law Institute-Delhi?

Hello, I am going to apply for PhD in Law course in Indian Law Institute-Delhi. But I don’t know that how many seats are available for this particular PhD program in this institute. Can you please let me know about the seats availability?

15th May 2019, 01:52 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Law) seats are available in Indian Law Institute-Delhi?

Indian Law Institute-Delhi

The total number of Ph.D. (Law) seats are available in Indian Law Institute-Delhi is 07.

For further information, you can contact at the address of Indian Law Institute-Delhi.

Contact Address

Opp. Supreme Court of India, Bhagwan Das Rd,
New Delhi, Delhi 110001
15th May 2019, 08:45 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Law) seats are available in Indian Law Institute-Delhi?

PhD(Law) seats available in Indian Law Institute-Delhi are 09 in total. Candidates having a LL.M Degree with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible to apply ti study PhD(Law) in Indian Law Institute-Delhi. Selection of candidates are made on the basis of written test followed by a presentation on proposed topic of research and interview.

Indian Law Institute-Delhi website;
http://ili.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?