26th October 2021, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Mass Communication) seats are available in The University of Burdwan?

Hi everyone, can you please let me know about the seat availability in The University of Burdwan for PhD program in Mass Communication? I would like to know that how many seats are there for this PhD program in this college? Kindly let me know immediately.

31st October 2021, 12:46 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Mass Communication) seats are available in The University of Burdwan?

Total 18 PhD(Mass Communication) seats are available in The University of Burdwan.

Candidate can get admission through entrance exam conducted by university.

Candidate can also get admission through UGC NET or CSIR exam.

Candidate's final selection will be done through personal interview.

You can visit official website for application submission.
https://buruniv.ac.in/bunew/indexmobile.php
31st October 2021, 05:37 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: How many PhD(Mass Communication) seats are available in The University of Burdwan?

How many Ph.D. (Mass Communication) seats are available at The University of Burdwan?

There are many seats available at The University of Burdwan for a Ph.D.(Mass Communication). Ph.D. program shall be for a minimum duration of three years, including course work and a maximum of six years.

Address: Burdwan Rajbati, Raiganj, Burdwan, West Bengal 713104
Phone: 0342 263 4975
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?