5th June 2018, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of Master of Mass Communication in Burdwan University?

Hi friends, I just want to know about the structure of Master of Mass Communication course which is available in Burdwan University. Can you please provide me the course structure asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of Master of Mass Communication offered in Burdwan University?
  2. Eligibility to study Master of Mass Communication in Burdwan University?
  3. Entrance exams available to study Master of Mass Communication in Burdwan University?
  4. Details of Campus Interview available in Burdwan University for Master of Mass Communication candidate?
  5. Admission in mass communication after BS 4 year microbiology
  6. How can I do Master in Fine Arts(Painting) from Rabindra Bharti University?
  7. What is the procedure to get admission in Burdwan university for M.A. in mass communication? Can I do diploma in German language along with Masters?
  8. Possibility to study M.A.(Mass Communication) fr B.A.(English Literature) candidate?
  9. Journalism can be done after completion of B.Sc Computer Science? Duration of Journalism course?
  10. Courses available after completing B.A course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How a Mechanical engineer can enter into Journalism field?
  12. Best University to study Ph.D in Mass Communication for M.A in Mass Communication student?
  13. Course structure of Master's in Communication of Stanford University?
  14. Procedure and eligibility to study Master's in Mass Communication in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 63% in B.Com?
  15. Can I appear in NET exam after doing Master degree in MAss Communication & Journalism through distance education from Guwahati University?
  16. Detailed information and benefits of studying Master's in Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism course?
  17. Past year papers of Master in Mass Communication and Journalism entrance exam of Gujarat University?
  18. Is there a distance course of master degree in mass communication in Rabindrabhartati University?
6th June 2018, 01:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of Master of Mass Communication in Burdwan University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I just want to know about the structure of Master of Mass Communication course which is available in Burdwan University. Can you please provide me the course structure asap.

The course structure of MA Mass Communication in Burdwan University is given below:

Semester I:

Mass Communication
Development of Media and Media Law
Development Communication
Rural Communication
Computer Application in Media – stage I

Semester II:

International Communication
Reporting and Writing
Editing and Designing
Media Management
Computer Application in Media – stage II

Semester III:

Media, Culture and Society
Communication Research
Advertising and PR
Corporate Social Responsibility
Women Studies
Photo Journalism
Environmental Journalism
Dissertation (paper, seminar presentation and viva)

Semester IV:

Radio
Television
Film
Business Journalism
Advertising Creativity and Media Planning
Online Media
Health Communication
Audio-Visual Project (scripting, screening and viva)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?