12th May 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in B.Ed after scoring 49% in B.A?

I got 49% in BA & i want to take admission for B.ed...please tell me how to do it

11th July 2012, 03:43 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Ed after scoring 49% in B.A?

You will not able to apply for B.Ed with 49% marks. Graduation with 50% marks is essential to apply for B.Ed. SC/ST/OBC candidates should get 45% marks since they get relaxation in marks. Selection for B.Ed will involve entrance examination. You need to focus on subjects like reasoning, general knowledge, language skills, teaching aptitude etc. You need to pass this exam and get a good score to apply in reputed colleges or universities.
12th July 2012, 04:03 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got 49% in BA & i want to take admission for B.ed...please tell me how to do it
HI!
I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for B.Ed though regular course because for B.Ed through regular course you have to score minimum 55% marks.

Friend if you want you can do B.Ed through distance education.

The University offering B.Ed through distance education:-
Indira Gandhi National Open University, IGNOU
Karnataka State Open University
K. K. Handique State University
Kota Open University
Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University
Nalanda Open University
Netaji Subhas Open University
Pt. Sunderlal Sharma Open University
Tamil Nadu Open University
U.P. Rajarshi Tandon Open University
Uttaranchal Open University
Vardhman Mahaveer Open University

ALL THE BEST!
25th November 2012, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

I am working as a teacher in a school and I want to do B.ed Correspondence course plz suggest me some university so that I Can do Bed ,As I secured just 49% in my BA
26th November 2012, 02:29 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

The minimum percentage requirement for Bachelor of Education is 50 percent marks in graduation degree. Therefore you are not eligible to apply for B.Ed unless belongs to the SC/ST/OBC category.

In that case you will manage to apply for the B.Ed. But if you are General candidate student then it is not possible for you. If your intention after completing B.Ed is to apply for Teachers Eligibility Test then I am afraid that I have more bad news for you.

The percentage criteria for TET exam is too 50 percent marks in graduation. Therefore you won't be able to apply for the teachers eligibility test. Therefore I will suggest that only try to seek admission if you belong to SC/ST/OBC category.

Otherwise you should consider other options. If teaching is what you prefer then complete post graduation and apply for college lectureship. But you will have to score 55 percent marks in post graduation and clear the National Eligibility Test.

Eligibility for B.Ed

1. A graduation degree in any discipline.

2. Minimum of 50 percent marks.

3. The requirement for OBC is 45 percent.

4. SC/ST candidates require 40 percent marks.
1st July 2013, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

I got 49% marks in b.a general & i have o.b.c. can i join for a b.ed cours????
1st July 2013, 12:33 PM
nim@1990

Post Re: How to take admission in B.Ed after scoring 49% in B.A?

A graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university. A minimum of 50 percent marks in graduation. Candidates of Other Backward Class need 45 percent marks. SC/ST need 40 percent marks for B.Ed.
1st July 2013, 03:28 PM
sudha001

Hello ,

Yes , you can apply for B.ED course , because for OBC
category there is an relaxation of Percentage that is of 45% you have to get in your Bachelor's Degree .

Now coming to your question , that is how to apply ? well for joining B.ED course all you is to collect form first from respective College/Institute where you are interested in doing this course , after that you have to sit for Entrance exam , if they conduct exam then you have to appear for B.ED entrance exam , then after that if you are selected for the course then you have to submit all the xerox documents as well as fees .

LIST OF TOP B.ED COLLEGES IN INDIA ARE :

Jamia Millia Islamia - Faculty of Engineering, East Delhi

Siddhi Vinayak College of Science and Hr Education, Central Delhi

University of Kalyani, Kolkata

C N K Reddy College of Business Management, Bangalore

Indira Gandhi National Open University - IGNOU, South Delhi

Dayananda Sagar Institutions - Bangalor

K.J. Somaiya Comprehensive College of Education, Training and Research , Mumbai, India

Bombay Teacher's Training College Mumbai, India

Amity Institute of Education Noida - Delhi/NCR, India

Lady Irwin College Delhi/NCR, India

Nirmala Institute of Education Goa, India

Government College of Education, Chandigarh Chandigarh, India

St. Xaviers College of Education, Patna

Regional Institute of Education (RIE) Bhopal, India

Good Luck
1st July 2013, 05:49 PM
Queries Answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
For the B.ed admission every state take its own test or some University take its also own test.

So as your percentage is minimum because most of the B.ed admission candidate must have minimum 50% aggregate in there graduation but as your percentage is low so first of all you can fill your graduation last year improvement exam where candidate have to write the B.A final exam next year and you have to pay only the application form and exam fees. In this way you can increase your percentage because then you will be eligible for the all India different B.ed test which is conducted by the different states or University.

Second option is that in some states they not take the B.ed admission test and on the basis of your percentage you can get seats. In that states any candidate which have done there graduation are eligible to apply, they can see the candidate percentage or also they kept some seats reserved for the other state candidates.

For your information Punjab is that state where for the B.ed admission no any test done. You can get seat according to your percentage http://www.bedpunjab.org

Fro my views better option is to write the improvement exam of final year B.A. exam, because in this way you can write the exam of top University like BHU, DU, IP-Delhi, Allahabad University, AMU-Aligarh etc.
30th November 2013, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

karnatka state open univercity ki valed date batay . Karnatka uni ki B.A pujab mai valed hai
20th May 2015, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 48% in graduation but I have done MBA by distance education band scored 78% can I apply for regular b. Ed?
3rd August 2018, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Which Indian universities are offering b. Ed course from distance with 45% in graduation? If it is 50% or more than is there any relaxation for govt. Teachers?
3rd August 2019, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in B.l Ed after scoring 49.9% in B.A?
28th January 2021, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 49% in my graduation can I apply for regular B.ed
13th January 2022, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

I belong to St tribe I have scored 49% in my graduation can I apply for regular bed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?