2nd October 2018, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Philosophy) seats are available in Panjab University?

Hi everyone, can you please let me know about the seat availability in Panjab University for PhD program in Philosophy? I would like to know that how many seats are there for this PhD program in this university? Kindly let me know immediately.

4th October 2018, 06:43 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: How many PhD(Philosophy) seats are available in Panjab University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can you please let me know about the seat availability in Panjab University for PhD program in Philosophy? I would like to know that how many seats are there for this PhD program in this university? Kindly let me know immediately.

There is only one PhD (Philosophy) seat available in the Panjab University. The number of seats available will subject to change. Therefore, candidates have to contact the Department of Philosophy, Panjab University for exact details. Candidates who have passed master’s degree in the concerned subject with at least 55% marks or have appeared in the final year examination of Master’s degree in the subject concerned from a recognized university are eligible to study PhD (Philosophy) in the Panjab University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?