14th February 2015, 03:16 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for ICAR-NET, CSIR-NET and DBT-JRF if secured 5.7 CGPA in B.Tech(Biotechnology)?

Hiii Friends...
i have completed my B.Tech in Biotechnology recently with a CGPA of 5.7...i wanna know that ' Am i eligible to give the entrance exams like DBT-JRF, ICAR NET , CSIR NET etc...as they have an eligibility criteria of 60% and above...is it for 'admission' or for 'applying for the examination'...i am confused...please help me out...!!!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to appear in DBT-JRF and ICAR-JRF if secured 5.7 CGPA in B.Tech?
  2. Eligibility for entrance exams like DBT-JRF and ICAR with CGPA of 5.7 in B.Tech (Biotechnology)? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility to apply and number of attempts available in DBT-JRF for M.Sc(Biotechnology) student?
  4. Eligibility to apply in CSIR-NET(Biological Sciences) for M.Sc(Sericulture) student? Whether CSIR-NET is equivalent to ICAR-NET?
  5. Eligibility to appear in CSIR, ICMR and ICAR NET/JRF for Food Technology Postgraduate?
  6. Suitable stream for PhD after M.Sc in Microbiology? Universities providing such course in India and Abroad?
  7. Eligibility criteria of CSIR-JRF for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. Can I apply in DBT JRF if secured 48% in M.Sc(Biotechnology)? For which subject I can apply?
  9. How can I get my certificate if qualified in CSIR-NET-JRF?
  10. How to get scholarship for PhD Studies in India?
  11. Will I be able to apply for CSIR-NET for Life Sciences if study M.Sc(Agriculture Nanoscience & Technology)?
  12. Any colleges or institutes which provide Ph.D program without the eligibility of some national level examination?
  13. PhD degree in Zoology by research after B.Sc in Biology?
  14. List of the colleges/universities offering Ph.D course with scholarship? I have completed my M.Sc in biotechnology
  15. If I qualify CSIR JRF will I be eligible for CSIR NET also? Will I be eligible for Lecturership?
  16. How to get JRF(NET)CSIR Certificate held in December?
  17. How to apply for NET/JRF/CSIR after studying MSc(Integrated Biotechnology
  18. NET JRF eligibility and placement?
19th February 2015, 10:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for ICAR-NET, CSIR-NET and DBT-JRF if secured 5.7 CGPA in B.Tech(Biotechnology)?

5.7 CGPA is less than 60% marks clearly according to the conversion of CGPA to percentage formula. Hence, it will be very difficult for you to become eligible for any of the above exams that you have mentioned.

There is relaxation of 5% marks for reserved category candidates which will be 55% marks but still 5.7 CGPA is less than 55% marks too. Hence, if you belong to reserved category candidate then also you are not eligible for it.
17th April 2018, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for ICAR-NET, CSIR-NET and DBT-JRF if secured 5.7 CGPA in B.Tech(Biotechnology)?

I WANT TO KNOW AM I ELIGIBLE FOR ICAR NET for the sub agriculture biotechnology as i have completed my m.tech biotechnology with 8.0 CGPA recently actually i am confused as mentioned in the eligibility criteria that specialization in plant biotechnology for the subject agriculture biotechnology but i have no specialization i have just done simple m.tech biotechnology plz help me.....
4th October 2018, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between DBT-JRF and NET entrance,I wanna prepare only for DBT not for NET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?