30th September 2018, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Aquaculture) in Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture, Bhubaneswar?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know that which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure admission in Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture, Bhubaneswar for studying PhD in Aquaculture course? Kindly let me know about the entrance exam asap. Waiting for your response!

2nd October 2018, 02:31 PM
Anwesha Banerjee15

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Aquaculture) in Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture, Bhubaneswar?

For PhD admission, the Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture (CIFA), Bhubaneswar itself do not conduct any entrance exam.

The admission is based on the performance in the interview conducted by CIFA.
You need to have a minimum of 55% in aggregate in your post-graduation and the degree should be from a recognized university (a 5% relaxation is given for candidates in the reserved category).

However, you can appear for the ICAR-JRF eligibility test conducted by ICAR. The score and rank in this test may help you in the interview and admission as CIFA is approved by ICAR.
4th October 2018, 04:48 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Aquaculture) in Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture, Bhubaneswar?

In order to enroll for PhD in Aquaculture program you will have to appear for CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test. The Last Date for Submission of Online Application is 15th October 2018 and the examination will be held on Sunday, 16th December 2018.

For more details and online application form you should visit to http://59.163.216.84:8080/new_jrf/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?