19th October 2018, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Plant Molecular Biology) seats are available in Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the seats availability in Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences for PhD program in Plant Molecular Biology course? Kindly tell me how many seats are available for this particular PhD program in this university?

31st July 2019, 06:10 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Plant Molecular Biology) seats are available in Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences?

Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences

The total number of Ph.D. (Plant Molecular Biology) seats that are available in Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences is 06.

For further information, you can contact at the address of Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences.

Contact Address

Address: Sadikpur, Patna, Bihar 800007
Phone: 0612 263 6651
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?