18th June 2018, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Immunology) seats are available in Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences?

Hello friends, I am looking forward to apply for PhD program in Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences for Immunology stream. I just want to know about the seats that how many seats are there for this PhD program in this institute? Kindly tell me immediately.

15th June 2019, 09:20 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Immunology) seats are available in Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences?

Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences

The total number of Ph.D. (Immunology) seats that are available in Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences is 05.

For further information, you can contact at the address of Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences.

Contact Address

Agam Kuan
Patna, Bihar 800007, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?