10th December 2018, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Social Work) in Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit?

Hi friends, please help me to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission and do PhD program in Social Work in Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit. Please let me know about the entrance exam asap. Waiting for your response!

13th December 2018, 01:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Social Work) in Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, please help me to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission and do PhD program in Social Work in Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit. Please let me know about the entrance exam asap. Waiting for your response!

Candidates have to appear for an Entrance Examination conducted by the department and interview conducted by the Research Committees of the respective department for the admission to study PhD Social Work in Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit. UGC – JRF and RGNF awardees as well as and regular teachers of Universities / colleges with at least 5 years of service and who have published at least two research articles in approved journals are exempted from the entrance examination for the admission to study PhD Social Work in Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit. The Entrance Examination shall carry 100 marks and candidates who secure 50% marks or above in the entrance examination alone will be qualified for the interview. Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit website link is given Click Here

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?