29th September 2019, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Veterinary Biochemistry) seats are available in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences

Hi everyone, I want to know about the seats availability for PhD(Veterinary Biochemistry) course which is available in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences. Can anyone of you please let me know how many seats are available for this PhD program?

2nd October 2019, 11:49 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Veterinary Biochemistry) seats are available in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to know about the seats availability for PhD(Veterinary Biochemistry) course which is available in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences. Can anyone of you please let me know how many seats are available for this PhD program?
There are 13 seats are available for PhD course in Veterinary Biochemistry in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences.

Gen-6
SC-2
ST-1
OBC-4
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?