29th September 2019, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study PhD(Veterinary Biochemistry) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

I have an interest to pursue PhD(Veterinary Biochemistry) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences. Can anyone of you kindly tell me what are the entrance exams I have to appear for studying this course in this university? Kindly let me know about the cutoff score also for getting admission.

2nd October 2019, 10:49 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Veterinary Biochemistry) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study PhD in Veterinary Biochemistry at West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences. Admission selection is done on the basis of written test followed by an interview which is conducted by the university. The weightage of merit list is given based on academic score - 40%, written test - 40%, interview - 20%.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed Master's degree/MSc/MTech and MFSc in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate or 2.75 OGPA in 4.00 point scale or 6.75 in 10 point scale and must have a bachelor's degree veterinary and animal sciences/dairy technology/fishery sciences from a recognized university.

The cutoff marks depends on the number of candidates appearing for the test. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.wbuafsce.org
2nd October 2019, 11:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Veterinary Biochemistry) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have an interest to pursue PhD(Veterinary Biochemistry) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences. Can anyone of you kindly tell me what are the entrance exams I have to appear for studying this course in this university? Kindly let me know about the cutoff score also for getting admission.
Entrance exams to study PhD(Veterinary Biochemistry) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences:-

1.GATE

2.CSIR NET

Cutoff score is not fixed for Ph.D admission in any University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?