28th March 2017, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

How much it cost to do PhD in Economics from Lovely Professional University, Punjab? Can I get any government stipend?

Hello sir, I want to pursue PhD in Economics from Lovely Professional University, Punjab. How much it cost to do PhD from this university? Can I get any government stipend?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.D in computer science after doing MCA(computer science)? Is Lovely professional university best for doing Ph.D?
  2. Can I study PhD in Economics in Shivaji University with Stipend?
  3. Is Lovely Professional University a good university?
  4. Which government university and topic is best for PhD after M.Sc Agriculture? How much stipend I can get for PhD?
  5. Does Punjab Agricultural University offer stipend for PhD(Agronomy) course? Admission criteria for this course?
  6. Andhra University has reduced the stipend for PhD students? How much stipend will be given to PhD students?
  7. Where should I get a government job after BCA-MCA 5 year integrated course from LPU?
  8. Syllabus and pattern of Lovely Professional University PhD(Hindi) entrance exam?
  9. What is the cost for B.Tech course at Lovely Professional University? Is there any scholarship programme?
  10. Which are the colleges offering BSc MLT? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How many seats are available for PhD(Business Economics) in Purvanchal University? Possibility to get stipend?
  12. List of colleges of DU offering courses in commerce, Science and Humanities?
  13. List and details of colleges offering courses in Medical and Commerce?
  14. What is the fees for each semester in Ph.D at Lovely Professional University?
  15. Government and Non-Government colleges offering PhD(Zoology) with stipend in India?
  16. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Economics for M.Sc(Economics) candidate?
  17. Universities offering MTech/MS? and colleges affiliated to these universities?
  18. Which of the following colleges are self financed or government financed universities?
29th July 2017, 04:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much it cost to do PhD in Economics from Lovely Professional University, Punjab? Can I get any government stipend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to pursue PhD in Economics from Lovely Professional University, Punjab. How much it cost to do PhD from this university? Can I get any government stipend?

Fees for the PhD in Economics at Lovely Professional University, Punjab is Rs 39,500 per semester. The Lovely Professional University, Punjab offers scholarships to students on the basis of their performance in the LPUNEST. Candidates have to appear for the LPUNEST in order to get a scholarship from the Lovely Professional University. Those candidates who have scored 90% marks in LPUNEST are offered a scholarship of Rs 60,000 per annum, top ten applicants are offered a scholarship of Rs 40,000 per annum, next 10% applicants are offered a scholarship of Rs 30,000 per annum and next 15% applicants are offered a scholarship of Rs 20,000 per annum. Candidates can get the details in the LPU website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?