2nd November 2015, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

How much money is required to do Ph.D. in Library Science through correspondence?

I want to do ph.d in library science. I have done master of library and information science. How much money i have to spend to complete my Ph.D.?

Related Questions:
  1. PhD admission for Library Information Science?
  2. List of universities which offer PhD in Library and Information Science?
  3. List of institutes with fee structure which offer PhD in Library Science through Distance Education? Detailed procedure of admission?
  4. Can I pursue Ph.d in Library Science after securing 60% in Master of Library Science?
  5. Names of the universities offering Ph.D? I am interested in doing Ph.D in library and information science
  6. Where can I do Ph.D in Library Science?
  7. How to pursue M.Lib and information science from IGNOU with 57%? I would like to do Ph.D in library science
  8. List of Ph.D guide in Library science and English?
  9. How to do Ph.D through correspondence course in Agriculture
  10. Eligibility to do diploma in library science through correspondence from Bangalore from after passing 10th?
  11. Which are the best books for NET preparation?
  12. Part time PhD from IGNOU for M.Lib degree holder?
  13. Procedure to do PhD in Library and Information science at Kurukshetra University?
  14. List of institutes which offer PhD in Library Science course? Entrance exams to get admission?
  15. Am I eligible for PhD in Computer Science through correspondence after PGDBM? Which universities offer this course?
  16. Can a person start PhD in Literature directly after MA? What is the percentage required?
  17. Procedure and eligibility to get admission to study PhD in Library and Information Science?
  18. Whether M.Phil or PhD in Library Science through the distance mode is considered valid in govt jobs or in govt colleges ? -- [Most Discussed]
13th November 2015, 02:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much money is required to do Ph.D. in Library Science through correspondence?

If we look at the fee of IGNOU for PH.D in library sciences then it is quite affordable. You just have to spend Rs. 14000 for this course. Fee of other open universities may vary according to the kind of university.

Minimum duration of this course is 2 years and maximum is 5 years. You need to have masters degree in library science with at least 55% marks. Selection will be on the basis of written exam, interview, presentation and viva voce.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?