2nd December 2021, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for Ph.D in Management in (Finance Stream)? Can I become a Professor directly after clearing the exam? Best PhD college in Chennai?

Hi Sir,

I have did my B.Com with 80% and currently pursuing MBA Finance through Distance Education doing 2nd Year. Currently working and in experience for 1.7 years. I would like to Takeup Net (National Eligibility Test). Kindly guide me for my below questions:

1. How can i prepare for my Net-Exams ( What subjects and what type of questions will be asked? Is it from my School and college portion or it is of general management type?

2. After passing in Net exam can i go for direct professor in good colleges or i need to do PH.D? Wat will be the difference when i go for college only completing my Net Exams and completing both Net & PHD?

3. Even i would like to do PHD in good college kindly advise which will be the best college and i am looking forward to do it in my city-Chennai, and how much duration it will take and wat will be the age duration?

4. I would like to work for another 1-2 years. Is that give me an added advantage for my career as a Professor?

Expecting your answer as soon as possible.

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards,
Bushra
Ph:9677217628
Mail Id: [email protected]

6th December 2021, 04:34 PM
Zainab Fatima8

Default Re: How to prepare for Ph.D in Management in (Finance Stream)? Can I become a Professor directly after clearing the exam? Best PhD college in Chennai?

For PhD in Management in Finance Stream is, candidates must have a master's degree with business research, corporate finance with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.
Visit the official Website or the admission office of the college for the admission form .Fill the application for with all the required documents and pay the application fee
6th December 2021, 10:39 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for Ph.D in Management in (Finance Stream)? Can I become a Professor directly after clearing the exam? Best PhD college in Chennai?

Some of the tips for preparation:_
*Write early and write often
*Read lots of papers
*Read related topics and books
*Work in short sprints
*Focus on small signs of progress
*Don't cut corners

Best colleges are
SRM university Chennai
IIT Madras
Satyabhama University
Vels University

Most of Professors are PhD holders , if not then you must completed your masters /B.Ed/NET etc.
You must have some experience in teaching field as experience plays a major role in getting you a job in reputed college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?