28th April 2020, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue PhD in different stream being an MCom holder in Business Management? Should I have to appear for JNU entrance exam after clearing UGC NET?

Hello, I have completed my MCom in Business Management. I would like to know that am I eligible to apply for the PhD program in different stream other than Commerce and Management? What if I clear UGC NET? Do I still have to attempt the entrance exam of JNU?

28th February 2021, 05:37 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue PhD in different stream being an MCom holder in Business Management? Should I have to appear for JNU entrance exam after clearing UGC NET?

No, You are not eligible to pursue PhD in different stream being an MCom holder in Business Management.

You can pursue PhD course in only in Commerce or Management subjects.

You do not have to appear for JNU entrance exam after clearing UGC NET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?