15th August 2017, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for PhD PET of Pune University? Past sample papers of PhD in Commerce (Management)?

Please guide me how to prepare for PhD (PET Pune University) entrance exam?Can anybody send me past sample papers of PhD in Commerce (Management)?

2nd November 2017, 05:35 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for PhD PET of Pune University? Past sample papers of PhD in Commerce (Management)?

There are some of the books that are recommended for appear in PhD PET Entrance Examination of Pune University for the stream of Commerce (Management). Some of the best books are,

>> Exam Cracker Commerce Entrance Guide for UGC NET II and III Paper and for PhD Entrance Examination by Vishal Saxena

>> Understanding and Managing Organizational Behaviour by George, JM and Jones, GR

>> Organizational Behaviour by Robbins, S P Judge, TA Sanghi

>> UGC NET/ SET (JRF & LS) Commerce Paper II and III by Vineet Kaushik

9th June 2019, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for PhD PET of Pune University? Past sample papers of PhD in Commerce (Management)?

Sample paper of pet exam uni pune and best publications for education entrance exam pet
12th August 2021, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

i am want know about Ph D exam paper of english 2019 & 2018
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?