8th March 2023, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

How should I approach to study MPhil in Ecology and Environment if not submitted Master Thesis?

I have completed nine papers in PGDEE and not submitted Master Thesis at that time and now its ready to submit. Please tell me How should I approach to study MPhil in Ecology and Environment

8th March 2023, 09:58 PM
AddisonRae

Default Re: How should I approach to study MPhil in Ecology and Environment if not submitted Master Thesis?

To pursue MPhil in Ecology and Environment, you will first need to complete your Master's degree in a relevant field such as Environmental Science, Ecology, or related disciplines. As you have mentioned that you have completed nine papers in PGDEE, it is unclear if you have completed your Master's degree.

Assuming that you have completed your Master's degree, you can follow these steps to approach MPhil in Ecology and Environment:
  • Research universities and colleges that offer MPhil in Ecology and Environment: You can start by looking for universities and colleges in your region or in other parts of the country that offer MPhil in Ecology and Environment. You can look for information about the admission process, eligibility criteria, and fees on their official websites.
  • Check the admission requirements: You will need to check the admission requirements for MPhil in Ecology and Environment. This may include a minimum percentage in your Master's degree, entrance exams, or an interview. You may also need to submit your Master's thesis as a requirement.
  • Prepare for the entrance exam: Some universities may require you to take an entrance exam to be considered for admission to MPhil in Ecology and Environment. You should start preparing for the exam well in advance to ensure that you score well.
  • Apply for admission: Once you have gathered all the information about the admission process and eligibility criteria, you can apply for admission to the MPhil program. Make sure that you fill out the application form correctly and attach all the required documents.
  • Complete the MPhil program: Once you are admitted to the MPhil program, you will need to complete the required coursework and submit your research thesis to complete the program.

In summary, you will need to complete your Master's degree in a relevant field, check admission requirements, prepare for entrance exams (if required), apply for admission, and complete the MPhil program to pursue MPhil in Ecology and Environment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?