13th June 2011, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

What are the names of universities where I can apply for Ph.D in ecology and environment in correspondence course after M.Sc ecology and environment?

Myself Bimla Limbu from sikkim,Recently completed M.sc in ecology and environment from IIEE Delhi distance course from Sikkim Manipal University.I have secured above 70% in M.sc and above 69% in B.ed.Now I want to do Phd in ecology and environment in correspondence course as am employed in school.Therefor could you please advise me the university (within northeast)in India and the criteria for the mention programme.

Related Questions:
5th January 2013, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the names of universities where I can apply for Ph.D in ecology and environment in correspondence course after M.Sc ecology and environment?

i have completed M Sc in environmental science, i want to do Ph D in the same but i m doing job , and i cant leave it , so i want to o it distance or correspondence manner give me guideline.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?