6th March 2015, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for PhD in Ecology with scholarship in Mumbai if completed M.Sc(Ecology & Environment) from SMU?

Sir,
I have done M.Sc in Ecology and Environment
from Sikkim Manipal University, DE
with 72% and 65% in 1st and 2nd years.
I want to do PhD in Ecology, with fellowship in Mumbai.
What should I do?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the names of universities where I can apply for Ph.D in ecology and environment in correspondence course after M.Sc ecology and environment?
  2. List of Deemed universities which offer PhD in Ecology for M.Sc(Ecology & Environment) postgraduate?
  3. What can I do for PhD with fellowship?
  4. Procedure to do PhD with scholarship?
  5. What is the procedure to do PhD? How can I get the scholarship being OC candidate?
  6. How can I apply to get scholarship for for further studies in MA and PhD from LSE? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  7. Procedure to study PhD in Politics & International Studies in University of Cambridge with scholarship for M.Phil postgraduate?
  8. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D program in Calcutta University for MBA(HR) student? Can I get scholarship?
  9. Possibility to get scholarship to study MCA in SMU?
  10. Important dates for admission in M.Phil in Economics and Environment from SMU?
  11. What are the best colleges for PhD in Mumbai? Eligibility to do PhD?
  12. How can I apply to study PhD if completed M.Sc in Atomic & Molecular Physics?
  13. Admission procedure and scholarship details for PhD in Biophysics in United States?
  14. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  15. Eligibility criteria to do MS or Ph.d in UK or Europe Universities? How to apply for scholarship in universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Value of post graduations distance learning courses like MSc in Ecology and Environment
  17. Scholarship to study M.Phil/PhD for ST student?
  18. Provisions to get PhD scholarship for a candidate belongs to Nepal?
8th March 2015, 07:20 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Procedure to apply for PhD in Ecology with scholarship in Mumbai if completed M.Sc(Ecology & Environment) from SMU?

If you want a scholarship, then you have to clear NET, either from UGC or CSIR. Only then can you opt for scholarship. Whether you have got 70% or 80% will not matter in case of a scholarship. To apply for CSIR or UGC NET you must have 50% or more in your Master degree, that's it. Rest is upto the fact that whether you come in the top 15% of the rank-holders in NET. If you do so then you will be eligible to claim a monthly scholarship of around Rs.12,000 from government of India. But you have to show that you are doing PhD. under some institute against that scholarship. So sit for this years UGC NET.
26th December 2016, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for PhD in Ecology with scholarship in Mumbai if completed M.Sc(Ecology & Environment) from SMU?

I,have done M.Phil in environmental science from The global open university. May I get any time /course benefit if I do p.HD in same sub
From any university in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?