26th June 2014, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

Institutes or Universities offering admission through TIFR scorecard?

Hello
I want to know what are the other institutes
or universities that consider TIFR
score for their admission...........????
Please tell me about it immediately
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes offering MSc or Integrated Ph.D programme in Physics?
  2. How to get the MAT exam results?
  3. Institutes offering integrted Phd in chemistry (CSIR GRANT)?
  4. How to prepare for IIT JAM, TIFR and JNU entrance? Minimum rank required to get admission in these esteemed institutes
  5. How to go in space science after doing BSc in Biology with 60% in MDS University
  6. Validity of GATE exam score? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Universities and institutes offering MSc degree in Hotel Management/Administration
  8. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  9. Previous years question papers for MSc in Physics?
  10. Top universities offering M.Pharm and what is the their admission procedure?
  11. Institutes or universities offering Ph.D distance in process control/plant automation/instrumentation?
  12. How to do B.Tech course in correspondence? Which is the best college for correspondence?
  13. Which are the recognized universities offering M.Ed course? What is the duration of the course?
  14. Top universities and institutes in India offering Automobile Specialization course? How can I make my career in automobile industry?
  15. Names of the institutes or universities offering Translation studies course? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  16. Universities offering M.Phil course in Distance Learning? How to get admission for the course?
  17. Previous year question papers with solution of Chemistry for Ph.D admission at TIFR Graduate School? -- [New]
  18. Institutes offering MSc Agriculture and Disaster Management course? Mode of admission and the procedure?
5th July 2017, 02:59 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Institutes or Universities offering admission through TIFR scorecard?

Institutes or Universities offering admission through TIFR Score:

TIFR is a Nationwide Entrance Examination for Biology which is called "Joint Graduate Entrance Examination for Biology and Interdisciplinary Life Sciences".

There are many colleges that are participating and consider this score. Here are the list of institutions,

>> National Brain Research Center, Manesar

>> National Institute of Immunology, New Delhi

>> Center for Cellular and Molecular Biology, Hyderabad

>> National Centre for Cell Science, Pune

>> Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics, Kolkata

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?