21st July 2018, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of BE(Manufacturing Engineering) in Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, Delhi?

Dear Sir, can you please help me to know about the structure of BE(Manufacturing Engineering) course, which is available in Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, Delhi? Kindly tell me about the course duration also so that I can apply for this course. Thank you!

25th July 2018, 02:46 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of BE(Manufacturing Engineering) in Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, Delhi?

Course structure and duration of BE (Manufacturing Engineering) in Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, Delhi are as follows:-
Course Duration – 4 years
Course Type – Degree
Course Level – Graduation
Course Mode – Regular
Eligibility – Candidate should have passed 10+2 examination with 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
25th July 2018, 03:32 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of BE(Manufacturing Engineering) in Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, Delhi?

BE (Bachelor of Engineering) in manufacturing engineering is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 4 years.

The basic eligibility required for studying BE in manufacturing engineering is a 10+2 in PCM with minimum 75% from any recognised board.
The admissions are given based on the JEE entrance exam results. You need to score good marks in the exam and attend for counselling based on your performance you can get admission in the Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT).

The fee structure for BE manufacturing engineering will vary around INR 1.2 lakhs - 2 lakhs per year.
So, attend the JEE exam, qualify the exam, attend the counseling and get admission in the NSIT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?