17th November 2015, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges in Dharmapuri offering part time Ph.D. in Maths without undergoing any entrance?

I am a secondary grade teacher working in dharmapuri. I am a post graduate with 55 percentage. I want to join Ph.D. in maths as a part time without entrance. Can you please list out the name of colleges which are offering part time phd in dharmapuri?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges where we can do Ph.D course part time in Dharmapuri?
  2. List of colleges in Tamil Nadu for part time PhD?
  3. List of colleges offering part time Ph.D in Maths? I am a PG in Mathematics with 57% from AP
  4. List of institutions offering part time PhD in pharmacy in Bangalore vicinity?
  5. List of open universities providing Ph.D part time in Kolkata?
  6. List of colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Computer Science in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of colleges offering part time Computer Science PhD in Karnataka?
  8. List of colleges which offer Part Time PhD in Sociology in India? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  9. List of Colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Pharmacy in Maharashtra and Gujarat?
  10. List of the colleges and universities offering part time Ph.D in Herbal Science/Biology subjects in Mumbai and Pune?
  11. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam, offering part time Ph.D course in fashion designing in Karnataka or in Chennai?
  12. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  13. List of universities offering part time Ph.D?
  14. List of colleges offering part time Ph.D program in Karnataka for a Lecturer?
  15. List of the universities offering part time Ph.D course in bioinformatic? I have done my M.Sc bioinformatic
  16. List of colleges offering part time M.E/M.Tech?
  17. List of Ph.D colleges in Tamil Nadu which provides guide along with the course?
  18. Colleges in Mumbai who conducts PhD in Pharmaceutics? Difference between part time and full time PhD?
29th September 2016, 02:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges in Dharmapuri offering part time Ph.D. in Maths without undergoing any entrance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a secondary grade teacher working in dharmapuri. I am a post graduate with 55 percentage. I want to join Ph.D. in maths as a part time without entrance. Can you please list out the name of colleges which are offering part time phd in dharmapuri?

Sorry, it is not possible to do PhD in Mathematics without undergoing any entrance examination in Dharmapuri. Those who have completed M.Sc in Mathematics from a recognized college and should have scored over 55% marks shall be eligible for applying PhD in Mathematics. The admission to the PhD in Mathematics will be done through an entrance test (PhD) and interview (viva voce). The above given is the admission procedure followed in the universities, as per UGC guidelines.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?