8th January 2015, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering part time Ph.D program in Karnataka for a Lecturer?

Hello
I have completed m.pharm.
I am doing lecturership in Degree pharmacy
college and i want to do part time PhD in karnataka
so plz guide me about any colleges.......

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Tamil Nadu for part time PhD?
  2. Any facility to do part time B.Tech in India? Which University to opt in Karnataka? List of colleges offering this course in Karnataka?
  3. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam, offering part time Ph.D course in fashion designing in Karnataka or in Chennai?
  4. List of institutions offering part time PhD in pharmacy in Bangalore vicinity?
  5. List of colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Computer Science in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of Colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Pharmacy in Maharashtra and Gujarat?
  7. List of universities offering part time Ph.D?
  8. Information about part time PhD in Mathematics for person working as Guest Lecturer for Maths?
  9. List of Institutions in Kerala offering Ph.D Program in part time and full time basis?
  10. List of the universities offering part time Ph.D course in bioinformatic? I have done my M.Sc bioinformatic
  11. List of colleges offering part time M.E/M.Tech?
  12. List of the colleges and universities offering part time Ph.D in Herbal Science/Biology subjects in Mumbai and Pune?
  13. Colleges in Mumbai who conducts PhD in Pharmaceutics? Difference between part time and full time PhD?
  14. List of the universities in Karnataka offering Ph.D program for a private employee?
  15. List of colleges and procedure to apply for part time PhD in Marine Microbiology?
  16. List of colleges/universities along with their details, offering Ph.D degree(part time or full time) in Mathematics?
  17. Details of universities offering part time PhD in Pharmaceutics?
  18. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
10th January 2015, 07:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering part time Ph.D program in Karnataka for a Lecturer?

You can apply for admission in following colleges in Karnataka.

1. V L College of Pharmacy, Raichur- 584103 Karnataka, Phone No. 08532240952

2. N I T T E University, 6th Floor, University Enclave, Medical Sciences Complex, Deralakatte, Mangalore, Karnataka 575022, Phone: 0824 220 4300

3. Nargund College of Pharmacy, 2nd Main,Dattatreyanagar Banashankari,3rd Stage, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560085, Phone: 080 2672 0604

4. Krupanidhi College of Pharmacy, No. 5, Sarjapur Road, Next To Kudremukh Building, 1st Block, Bangalore

5. Al- Ameen College of Pharmacy, Opp. Lalbagh Main Gate, Hosur Road, Sudhama Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560027, Phone: 080 2223 4619

6. B L D E A College of Pharmacy, Bijapur, Website: http://www.bldea.org/

7. K L E S College of Pharmacy, Hubli, Website: http://www.klescoph.org
6th October 2015, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges offering part time Ph.D program in Karnataka for a Lecturer?

Hi,

I have completed my masters in computer science engineering and have a year experience as assistant lecturer.
I had to discontinue to take care of my kid. Now planning on perusing PHD as part time.
Can someone assist with any colleges in Karnataka which offers this in part time.
24th June 2018, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

I'm already in service as a lecturer.I have completed MPhil in English. Now I want to complete part time PhD in English. I need the list of colleges offering part time PhD in Karnataka as well as in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?