2nd March 2016, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering MHA and Ph.D in hospital administration?

I am a BAMS doctor & I want to mha & phd for teaching in institution please tell me the institutions offering it? Can you please let me know the admission procedure which is followed for the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me in this soon.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Government colleges which provide Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  2. List of institutes offering PhD in Hospital Administration in India?
  3. List of international Universities offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  4. Best colleges for MHA (masters in Hospital Administration)? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I study PhD in Punjab University if completed Master's in Hospital Administration from ICFAI after BDS?
  6. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hospital Administration in Jammu and Chandigarh?
  7. Information about Masters course in Nursing in India?
  8. Model question papers for MHA(Master in Hospital Administration) Hospital Analysis and Hospital Operations I and II
  9. Eligibility to do PhD in Hospital Administration for Hospital Management graduate?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D course after completion of BAMS course?
  11. Which universities are offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in Quality Management in Health Care?
  12. What are the demands of PhD course for Hospital Administration postgraduate?
  13. Which universities are offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in Quality Management in Health Care?
  14. Which universities are offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in Quality Management in Health Care?
  15. Colleges offering part time PhD in Hospital Administration in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  16. How much maximum salary can a Hospital Administrator earn after completing masters of Hospital Administration from an average college? Is MHA a good option after Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery?
  17. Career scope of MBA in Pharmaceutical Management and MHA in Hospital Administration after completion of BDS?
  18. List of colleges which offer MBA in Hospital Administration in Trivandrum, Kerala?
2nd March 2016, 10:15 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering MHA and Ph.D in hospital administration?

List of colleges offering MHA and PhD in hospital administration:-

List of MHA colleges
Christian Medical College, Vellore
All India Institute of local self government, Mumbai
Birla Institute of Science and Technology, Pilani
School of Medical Education, Kerala
All India Institute of Medical Science, Delhi

list of PhD colleges in hospital administration
As per my knowledge there are only 2 best college for PHD courses in hospital administration.

Suggest you to do PhD in hospital administration in
Government College, AIIMS, Delhi.
3rd March 2016, 11:51 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a BAMS doctor & I want to mha & phd for teaching in institution please tell me the institutions offering it? Can you please let me know the admission procedure which is followed for the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me in this soon.
The list of Colleges offering Master of Hospital Administration are given below;

- Manipal University - Click here

- Amity University - Click here

- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham - Click here

- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University - Click here

The list of colleges offering PhD in Hospital Administration given are below;

- Amity University - Click here
27th March 2018, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i completed my MSc Nursing, MBA in hospital management. I would like to do PhD in hospital management in distance. I want to know the list of universities offering phd in hospital management course, fees and duration of course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?