31st March 2015, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer MBA in Hospital Administration in Trivandrum, Kerala?

Hello Sir,
Can you please tell me about the colleges
offering MBA in Hospital Administration
course in Trivandrum, Kerala?
Please tell me about the colleges asap.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hospital Administration in Jammu and Chandigarh?
  2. List of Government colleges which provide Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  3. Which are the colleges in Mangalore? I want to join MBA in Hospital Administration
  4. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration?
  5. List of entrance exams to study MBA in Hospital Administration? From where I will get the application form?
  6. Difference between diploma in hospital administration and MBA in hospital administration?
  7. List of the top colleges offering MBA health care and hospital administration through MAT score? My MAT percentile is 92.05
  8. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Hospital Administration in India? Is it good choice for me of doing this course after completion of B.Sc in MLT?
  9. Information about Masters course in Nursing in India?
  10. List of Self Financing Colleges which offer M.Tech in Electronics and Communications in Kerala?
  11. List of companies doing projects in Trivandrum Kerala?
  12. List of international Universities offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  13. List of engineering colleges offering M.Tech in Kerala?
  14. Should I do MBA in Biotech or MBA in Hospital Administration?
  15. List of colleges which conduct the Ph.D in Hospital Administration and modules in Ph.D programme? What is the criteria for admission? What is the fee structure?
  16. Eligibility for admission in government engineering collages of Tamil Nadu?
  17. Job opportunities after MBA in Hospital Administration? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of universities of colleges offering MBA in health care or hospital?
5th April 2015, 05:25 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer MBA in Hospital Administration in Trivandrum, Kerala?

There are less number of colleges all over India which offers MBA in hospital administration.

In Trivandrum there is no college which is offering these course.

Some of the colleges which are offering these course is :

1. Institute of management studies

Talshashila campus devi ahilya vishwavidyalaya, Khandwa road, Indore, M.P. - 45017.
http://www.dauniv.ac.in/

2. School of medical education, Mahatma Gandhi university
http://www.sme.edu.in/
Gandhinagar, Kottayam -686008, Kerala

3. Tata institute of social sciences
http://www.tiss.edu/
Deonar, Mumbai - 400 088
25th May 2020, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges which offer MBA in Hospital Administration in Trivandrum, Kerala?

What all are the courses we can do after bsc nursing?
27th November 2020, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

What all are the courses we can do after bsc nursing?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?